It’s time to meet the Conservative Party of Canada
Leader: Erin O’Toole. O’Toole has served as Member of Parliament since 2012. He won the party’s leadership in 2020. If the Conservatives win, it will be his first term as Prime Minister.
Local candidate: Nadeem Akhbar.
Contact info: website Twitter: Facebook
- Rebuild Main St: Conservatives propose a plan to give tax 25% credit up to $100,000 on personal investments into small businesses.
- EI benefits: A pledge from the Conservatives to expand EI benefits for seriously ill workers from 26 to 52 weeks.
- Affordability: A six point plan that would increase penalties on price fixing to $100 million (currently at $24 million), and ordering the Competition Bureau to investigate bank fees
For more on the Conservative Party of Canada visit their website
- Is O’Toole the guy to minimize (at the least) the social right of the party?
- 10 years to pay off an over $300 million deficit is a little optimistic. How do they propose to do that when the pandemic is still with us?
Conservative Nadeem Akbar Opens Campaign Office – Milton Reporter
Voting day is September 20, 2021. For all the information on how to vote visit Elections Canada,